Growing a nonprofit is a bit like raising a child. It’s a difficult job to do on your own. You need a host of others to join you in the process of nurturing, shaping, supporting and growing the little human being entrusted into your care. Our young nonprofit, Inner Ground, is growing steadily with the help of some wonderful folks. We’re still in our infancy, but we’re incredibly passionate about our mission and the work we’re called to do. Just like a toddler, we’re beginning to find our legs and explore more opportunities, expanding our reach. To support our growing work, we are looking for a few energetic, passionate, gifted individuals to join our board of directors.
- The Individual Donor Cultivator: help build relationships with potential donors.
- The Fun Fundraiser: plan and help implement fundraisers for Inner Ground, including in-person events and online efforts like Giving Tuesday.
- The Tech Guru: help implement online initiatives, including things like marketing videos for Giving Tuesday and online retreats and courses.
- The Creative Program Mind: bring an entrepreneurial spirit to evolving current programming and developing new programming. Be excited to think about things like audience definition, how to create paid offerings, etc.
- Marketing Maven: help refine the implicit promise of what Inner Ground offers people, the audience we serve, and develop clear language to apply to creative marketing opportunities.
If you think that one of these “jobs” has your name all over it, then we hope you’ll consider applying for the position. If you know someone that is a good fit for one of our open spots, then we hope you’ll encourage them to explore joining our board. We can’t do this work alone, we need a large circle of passionate, energetic and gifted folks helping us.